If you think you may have mold in your home or business, or if you have encountered a type of water damage, currently or in the past, including flood or pipe leak, then mold could have formed. Mold can grow in 24 hours on a moist area. Some areas of buildings are more common than others for mold growth. Bathrooms, crawlspaces, attics, and around plumbing are examples where mold often forms. Our, Axis Restoration Corp IICRC certified mold removal specialists will remove all types of mold including black ad toxic mold. We handle both residential and commercial properties. Mold can be harmful to your health and causes structure damage to buildings.
Some mold signs to look for are:
- musty odor
- Visible mold
- Warped walls or floors
- Chipped paint
- Peeling wallpaper
Some symptoms of mold exposure can be in form of allergies:
- Breathing difficulties like asthma
- sinus infections
- dry skin
- itchy eyes
Axis Restoration Corp cares about your health and your building structure, and we follow the proper procedures and take steps to remediate your mold problem. We will create a specific plan of action for your needs, which follows the IICRC S-520 guidelines, and communicate with you and keep you informed of all the steps taking place.
The mold removal remediation process:
- Our visual inspections and air and surface sampling are actions used to evaluate extent of mold presence.
- Our plan of action to your environment may include extracting standing water, structural drying, containment of mold, removing mold, and preventing future infestations that includes post-testing.
- Content packout to remove the contents of your building when necessary
- EPA approved chemicals are used to treat mold spores on surfaces.
- We will set up containment barriers for the mold and use HEPA vacuums to remove mold in the affected areas.
- Also, high efficiency air scrubbers are used to prevent cross contamination in the environment and remove mold spores from the air.
Call 770-670-9751 and an Axis Restoration Corp specialist will inspect for mold in your home or business and remove mold if you have infestation. You may have experiencedwater damage from a storm or a overflowing sink and your structure may have not been dried sufficiently to prevent mold. We can even work with your insurance company if you have an insurance claim.