If you have discovered water damage in your home or business then it is important to begin a clean-up process as soon as possible to prevent serious structural damage and mold growth. Mold can grow in 24 hours in a wet environment and can sometimes be toxic. Axis Restoration Corp can arrive in less than 1 hour for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Water damage can be minor, from a small leaking pipe, or larger scale damage, from a flood or roof leak from storm damage. We handle small and large jobs. Water moves quickly and water progresses to more areas throughout a building traveling through floors, ceilings, and walls. Therefore, water removal process should begin as soon as quickly as possible. The repair costs and amount of time to repair your property increases when the restoration is not started right away.
When Axis Restoration Corp arrives at your property we will inspect your damage and develop a plan of action to mitigate the situation. We will discuss the plan with you and keep you updated on all the steps.
The Water Removal Process may include:
- Our IICRC certified water restoration specialists will survey your property and create a plan and estimate
- Comprehensive documentation throughout the project
- Measure moisture throughout the process with moisture meters and monitor conditions daily
- Extract the water with high power truck mount unit and pumps, when necessary
- Content packout to remove the contents in your building to protect them, when necessary, Dry structure including floors, walls, ceilings, etc with turbo air movers
- Decrease humidity in the environment with powerful dehumidifiers to enhance drying and prevent warping or swelling of your floors, furniture, walls, etc.
- Mold prevention and treatment
- Deodorizing and sanitizing
Axis Restoration Corp can help you immediately with your water damage. You may have damage from pipes, flood, storm, or sewage and we are trained in all the proper techniques and have high grade equipment to respond quickly and handle your water damage professionally and carefully.
We can bill your insurance company and send them documentation of your project throughout the water mitigation and restoration. Call us today 770-670-9751 to help you with restoration in your home or office.